We currently have very limited numbers of other individual soaps available.
Please feel free to give us a call, text or email us and we'll let you know what we have.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Why "Goat Milk" Soap ?! - Why Not??
Here are just some of the benefits of Goat Milk Soap:
Goat's milk has amazing benefits for your skin
People have been using milk as a cleansing agent for decades, even centuries dating back to the Cleopatra era.
Goat Milk Soap is a pure and natural moisturizer that is extremely gentle even to the driest of skin. Goat Milk Soap retains all of the moisturizing glycerin formed in its soap making process and added moisturizers to give your skin a youthful glow.
Goat Milk Soap has a rich creamy lather, gentle enough for all skin types,
It helps to moisturizes and rejuvenate skin
Ideal for the whole family and it is
Gentle enough to use as a shampoo and creamy enough to be used for shaving.
1. Goat's milk is packed full of essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin D, C, B1, B6, B12, and E, that feed the skin and are absorbed into the body.
2. Goat's milk soaps are free from harmful chemical and a very mild soap bar safe to use for all skin conditions. Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
3. Goat's milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals. It has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
4. Goat milk consists of natural emollients and triglycerides that act as a natural moisturizer. Goat's milk reduces skin inflammation due to its fat molecule content. The cream present in goat's milk is a moisturizer, soothing dry and damaged skin, possessing an anti-inflammatory effect.
5. Can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging.
Goat's milk soap delays signs of skin aging due to its high content of alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid. Alpha-hydroxy acids break down dead skin cell bonds, removing dead skin cells from the skin's surface and leaving behind new cells on the surface that appear smoother and more youthful. Water-based soaps on mainstream supermarket shelves use harsh chemical acids to break down dead skin cells. The lasting effect of chemical acids on the skin is more similar to a chemical "burn." Alpha hydroxyl acids found in goat's milk, work with skin instead of breaking it down and aging it further.
Consumers are becoming more health conscience and aware of what goes into their bodies, as well as "ON" their bodies and many people are now switching to all natural products.
Our Lotion Bars and Lip Balms contain natural beeswax from our locally farmed honey producers and we use the same natural & essential oils as in our soaps for added softness and moisturizing.
- Our products are made with Natural ingredients and hand mixed individually to achieve the utmost quality.
- Our soaps are made with Goat's Milk from our own ranch raised goats which are fed quality feeds with no GMO's or additives. We add a variety of nourishing oils to our soaps such as olive, coconut, sweet almond, avocado, jojoba, palm, castor, and shea butter to name a few, with the added essential oils. To top it all off, we add a bit of color and design with natural micas to make the soap look as good as it feels and smells. Of course, we do offer our 'Naked' soap, which is free from fragrances / essential oils and color for the customers that have that preference.
Our goat milk soaps are made with 22% raw goat's milk from our own naturally raised goats. This soap is cold pressed using the saponified natural oils from olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, palm kernel, sweet almond and castor oil.
With all these wonderful ingredients, it is easy to understand how Goat's milk soaps are very nourishing to the skin.
Since these soaps are handmade, and conditions and supplies change appearance from time to time, there may be differences in the bars or even slight imperfections when being made. This is to be expected when dealing with handmade products. Rest assure, you will be pleased with this soap and the way it feels on your skin.
Individual Soap Prices:
Small guest bars (2 oz) - $2.50 each
(unless otherwise priced)
Medium bars (3- 3.5 oz) - $ 4.50 each
Large/Fancies (4 -5 oz) - $ 5.00 each
Extra Large Horse Bar (8 oz) - $8.00 each
(all soap weights are approximate)
Shipping available for extra charge
Gift Baskets Available
Small Gift Basket includes: (1) soap, small lotion and lip balm $ 10
Medium Gift Basket includes: (3) 2 oz soaps, small lotion and lip balm $ 20
Large Gift Basket includes: (4) 2 oz soaps, small lotion, and lip balm $ 25
Goat Milk Soap Collection Series
These are great soap assortments for gifts or simply to pamper yourself. They are 'naked', all natural (no scent/fragrance or color). They are enclosed in a 8" by 8" by 2" thick decorative box with circular window. The soaps are nestled in kraft crinkle paper.
These collection series are $18 each
- Horse Collection (3 bars series - 2 horse heads and a running horse)
- Western Collection (3 bar series - boots, saddle and hat bars)
- Goat Collection (3 bars - standing goat, goat with kid, sleeping goat)
- Wildlife Collection (3 bar series - moose, bear, bison)
- Poultry Collection (3 bar series - rooster, hen on eggs, hatching chick)
- Floral Cameo Collection (3 bar series)
- Flower Collection (4 bar series)
Click on photos to enlarge images
Goat Milk Soap Extra Large Horse Bar -
This goat's milk horse themed bar is large in size, but gentle and moisturizing to your skin. This bar measures 4" wide by 3 3/4" tall and is about 3/4"-1" thick. The bar averages 8 oz. These bars are all natural "naked" with no scents/fragrances or colors added. $8 each
These soaps have colorful embedded soap insets within the loaf. They are beautiful to look at as well as wonderful to use.
Assorted Flower Designs -
Soaps Currently Available